Thursday, February 11, 2010

F%#&

It's 6:29 am and I just woke up from one of the shittiest nightmares of my life. It was horrifying and SO highly detailed, and I think that's why it scared the motherfriggin Hell outta me. I am literally about to start crying because it was just that. awful. 
I dreamt that my friend Nehemie was killed in a freak car accident. I woke up, waited for my sleepy fog to dissipate, had to repeatedly tell myself it was just a dream, then text her telling her that I loved her, that she is such an awesome chick, and that I'm so happy we're working together. I can't go back to sleep. I'm in shock. I'm traumatized. I had even started going through the feelings of "going back to work after a co-worker dies" and I swear it totally took me back to my senior year of high school when my friend Adam was killed by a drunk driver. 
I'm so distressed right now!!!!

I googled "death in dreams" and found this: "Death in a dream can mean the death or change to a part of your personality or the end of a certain phase in your life." 
I understand and accept this explanation, since all the other times I've had dreams involving death were at transitional stages in my life, but this one is different. I mean, the details!!! The news reporters were at the scene of the accident, and the flashing lights on the police cars and the ambulance were so vivid, and then they confirmed it was her, but the only thing that didn't make sense was her age. In my dream nightmare she was thirty-eight years old. In real life she's younger than I am. Does this mean something major will happen in my life when I'm thirty-eight? (That's in over ten years!!! [wink, wink]) 
Oh my GOD. I'm so scared right now. I feel like I just watched Paranormal Activity. Damn that movie!!! 
Speaking of which, have you seen last week's episode of 30 Rock? Tina Fey pays tribute to Paranormal Activity, but even in a brilliant comedy it was creepy...

I need to do something to relax and fall back asleep. There's only one thing I can think of that will help me right now.... RuPaul's Drag Race on Logo.
Don't judge; join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment